Our formula for achieving Architecture with Purpose in the end product is unique to every project, yet founded on the following principles:
- IT’S CONTEXT ENHANCING – good architecture contributes beyond itself
- IT’S ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE – good architecture is a steward of the planet’s resources while being resilient to its potential nature
- IT’S STAKEHOLDER INCLUSIVE – good architecture does not serve the needs and interests of some stakeholders at the avoidable expense of others
- IT’S FUTURE-FRIENDLY - good architecture can appropriately adapt to anticipatable change over its life cycle
- IT’S A GOOD STEWARD OF THE INVESTMENT DOLLAR – good architecture provides an objective and measurable return on investment
Our formula for achieving Architecture with Purpose in the creative process is based on the following:
- CAPTURING SYNERGY – our most rewarding experience in creating good architecture results when we and our client collaborate in a way that our respective knowledge and strengths complement in creating outcomes beyond what could have been achieved otherwise.
- ENABLING MEANINGFUL ENGAGEMENT – the creative process is most effective when our client is efficiently and effectively integrated within our design team as an active participant in the decision making process.
- RESPONDING TO THE UNEXPECTED – the creation of architecture is complex and interdependent on many factors that that are out of anyone’s absolute control. When the unanticipated happens, we see it as an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for our client and their project
Every project is different
Bullock Tice Associates has built a rich and diverse portfolio over its 50-plus year history. Our body of work includes numerous examples of innovative and cost effective design solutions delivered for both private and public sector clients throughout the Southeast United States.
1. DOD/Public Design Agencies
3. Commercial/Multifamily Residential Developers
4. Structured Parking